Don't Be Wastin' My Time With Yo Crazy Talk

Coversation of the day.

So, our family friend had just brought over some clothes for me, mostly sweatpant capri things, and her stuff is usually a little clubbish for my life (what life?) but it was nice stuff.

Later, to mom:

Me: "The only ones I don't like are the white pants because they're see through and you can see my butt."

Mom: "So? Wear black underwear."

Me: " But it's tight, you can see the outline of my butt!"

Mom: "It dosen't matter! Who's gonna be looking anyway?"

I'm not sure if i should be insulted or worried that i'm the modest one when it comes to clothes, haha.
She's right though!
No one's gonna be looking.
I'm severly, severly lacking in the back department.
I like to think i make it up with personality. That's good stuff right? Personality is super sexy right?
...
right?

Well, this one old man was looking.
He called me juicy*.

*To be clear on the 'juicy', it was in the library as i was volunteer shelving, and he just kept saying it and i didn't even realize he was talking to me. I was like, who the fuck is jesse?

x.Chia

funny harry potter icon Pictures, Images and Photos

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment