Gimme, Gimme, Gimme What You Got, Got

I feel like my whole year has been me kind of realizing that i have to make up my mind of who i want to become. I can see perfectly well what makes most people i know covetably special, and i can't figure out my fruit loop. As for this future person, i have no idea who that is yet, but i'm really hoping it involves a big slice of Audrey. and Nessa. And Rochelle, and Angelo, and Ayaka and Janelle, and Heidy,and Alanna, and Amiyo, and omfg, i have a lot of amazing friends. I think that my forever aspiration will now be; should i ever meet myself from the future, first and foremost, i better be damn proud. I better feel gorgeous, be fun, know how to dance, have tons of street cred, and at least be a little smarter than most people around me, which will enable me to brag and use big words such as lagniappe. I want swagga and elegance. I want my alclarity (oh damn) to be mother friggin enviable. With that, i will be satisfied.

If all else fails, i'll be a big black girl. They're always funny.

Also, i wanna be a hipster.

x.Chia

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
That will be me.
(The penguin not faceplanting)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS
Read Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment